Optimize your tire pressure for your weight, riding surface, tire casing width, and internal rim width by using the tire pressure recommendation table below. The pressures listed are starting recommendations. We suggest experimenting with your tire pressure to find what is the fastest for you and the roads you ride. Remember, being slightly lower is better than being slightly higher.
Follow these steps to use the table:
- Weigh yourself and your bike together.
- Find your wheel model.
- Determine your riding surface. This will be a pavement or gravel variant.
- Measure the width of your inflated tire on your rim.
- Find your tire width under your road surface type.
- Match your riding surface and tire width to your bike and rider weight.
- Use this pressure (psi) and enjoy your ride!