Power Watts vs. DEGREES OF YAW
* Bike Speed 35km/h or 21.75mph
* Wheel load 45kg or 99.21lbs
* Rolling resistance numbers were measured on a Mavic Open Pro wheel at 120 psi with Vittoria or Challenge latex inner tubes.
* Beta correction of data completed.
* Beta correction calculation assumes that the ambient wind is at 90deg to the direction of travel (pure crosswind) for the resultant yaw angle for a given bike speed.
* Tires marked with a
Strikethrough have not yet been roller tested.
* All roller testing performed by Tom Anhalt from Blather 'bout Bikes. Thanks Tom!